Bon Secours Place assisted living facility
When skilled nursing is not needed yet, but home is no longer a safe option, assisted living may be the answer.
Bon Secours Place is designed in a unique neighborhood style. Groups of suites are clustered together in neighborhoods that share country kitchens and dining rooms. Approximately 12 people live in each neighborhood.
Bon Secours Place services:
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Nurses on site 24/7
- Emergency call system in each assisted living suite
- Assistance with medication administration
- 36 suites in a secured environment designed for memory-impaired people
- Full-time Chaplain and pastoral care
- Regular communion Services, Sunday Mass, and inter-faith services
- Delicious individual meal plans
- Social events and outings
- Laundry services
- Weekly housekeeping
- Access to beauty and barber services
- Transportation to medical appointments
For a virtual tour, please go to http://www.bonsecoursal.com/community/stpvdtour.shtml.
AL License No: 9939